Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I Give In

Time to face it. Knitting blogs are EVERYWHERE. I stayed away from them for a long time.. why, I have no idea. Then slowly they start to pull you in. At first it's just a quick google search for a photo that leads you to a blog. Then you find a link to another that has a cool pattern. Then maybe you run across one written by someone near where you live. Then *gulp* you bookmark it. That's the beginning of the end you know. Bookmarks. Now you can go back and visit that blog whenever you're bored surfing the net looking for something to do. Then you bookmark another and another and...

somewhere down the line you find yourself starting your own blog and wonder, what happened?!

But really! Nobody else I know wants to listen to me go on and on and ON about yarn and knitting and patterns. Then again, I don't know if anyone here in internet-land will want to either. But that isn't the point. I can type to my heart's content and it just doesn't matter! So NYAH! :)

1 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't say I bookmarked ya, but I did somehow end up reading almost your entire blog. And I wouldn't knit anything unless my family's life depended on it. *hugs* Miss ya lil sis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home