Monday, September 03, 2007

Multidirectional Scarf

Another FO! I'm on a roll. :-)

This time I made something for myself. Can't remember the last time I did that! I dug out a skein of TLC Essentials in Falling Leaves that I purloined from MIL's stash last year. I love, love the colors but had no idea what to do with just 130-ish yards of it. Then I remembered someone mentioning that multidirectional knitting is fab to show off color changes in variegated yarn.. so I thought, why not?

I used the ubiquitous Multidirectional diagonal scarf pattern. Here's the end result:


The colors are a bit more muted in person. I like it and it was a nice easy knit. It ended up just the right length too. Go me.

Next up, a pair of baby bell bottoms for Chloe to sport this fall. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home