Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Drawstring Pants

I liked the pair I made Chloe last year so much that I just finished a second pair of the Baby's Drawstring Pants from LMKG. I knit these from the top down this time to avoid the headaches I had trying to work the legs into the diaper area last time. MUCH, much easier the second time around. Knit with Caron Simply soft.. they only took me about a week to finish.



I knit them at a smaller gauge than the label called for, hoping to make a more durable fabric. Since you know.. toddlers fall down. A lot. Chloe wore them outside to play today and they seem like they'll hold up fairly well.

I also knit up another cloche to give to a neighbor for her 7 month old baby. I love the pattern! It's so easy and the slim little hat is just right for cool fall weather.

I think I'll take a few days break from knitting now. Not sure what will jump on the needles next!

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger a/k/a Nadine said...

I love the pants! They came out great. It almost (but not quite) makes me want to learn to knit...
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home