Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hats and Booties

These seem to be the order of the day. We're having two babies in the middle of winter after all, so we can't really have enough hats and booties, right?? Plus I love that I can finish them in a matter of days rather than weeks.


I found both the ribbed hat pattern and bootie pattern off Ravelry. There will probably be several more sets made in the next few months!

I've still got the Kipling baby sweater on my needles. I got SO confused by the instructions for the sleeve caps that I threw the whole thing aside. I think I'll pick it back up tonight and fudge my way through it. I hate leaving things unfinished!

After that I'll be making a sweet little purple kimono and probably a hat and mittens for Chloe. Can't forget about the big sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home