Friday, May 05, 2006

More Cross-stitch..

Still putting off the decision of what my next knitting project should be, I picked up this bib (also courtesty of the MIL) and stitched a cute little baby bear and ducky. Then added a butterfly. Then added a bunch of heart/flower thingies. Then finally decided I couldn't possibly cram anything else onto it so I better put it away before things got any uglier! :-P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I ordered the Baby Bobbi Bear pattern from Blue Sky Alpacas last weekend but it isn't here yet. What's a girl to do?! Well... go buy more yarn in the meantime, of course! So I stopped at the craft shop and grabbed a skein of Lion's Brand Homespun in a variegated purple color. I'm attempting to bully it into a cute little earflap hat and mittens (knit at a small size with a too-big gauge...). What? It might work! And I need something to keep me occupied until that darn pattern gets here!

2 Comments:

At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, how can any bib be ugly! After all, many details on bib can hide food stains and drooling on it!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Nefermiw said...

Hey you finished it!
It's really cute. I like that you added the flower-heart thingies. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home