Monday, December 12, 2005

Big News!

We got some big news a few weeks ago-- hubby and I are expecting our first baby!! :)

Due to some reasons I won't get into now we aren't really sure how far along I am but I should be due in mid- to late- July. We're both very excited. Who wouldn't be? This means I have 7-8 months to knit a lot of cute little clothes!! :)

We had our first ultrasound today and could see the flicker of a heartbeat. We'll have another on January 4th when we get back from Christmas vacation.




I haven't been doing much knitting lately. Just trying to finish up the Christmas scarves for now. Ordering new yarn will have to wait until after the New Year but I expect I'll be in full blown baby knitting mode by then. Yippee!

3 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Erica said...

COngratulations!!! Such happy news, and a perfect reason to knit.

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! All the more reason to knit!

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats.... and i love througout all of this justin doesn't seem to have a name... it's just hubby, upgraded from boy =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home