Friday, March 17, 2006

Updates

I've finally started knitting my first baby sweater. My first sweater ever actually! It's the Sweetheart Pullover from Knitting For Baby. I'm doing it in Caron Simply Soft in sage green. The pattern originally includes an intarsia heart (along with instructions how to also do it in seed stitch or leave it out altogether) but since we don't yet know what this baby is I've decided to do a star instead. A heart just seemed too girly.

So! Once I finish the second sleeve I'll be ready for my first voyage into the world of intarsia. I've already photoshopped some knitting graph paper and drawn out the star chart. Hopefully the actual knitting won't prove to be too hard!

In baby news, I recently had my 20 week ultrasound. The little munchkin decided to be shy that day so we weren't able to find out the sex. I go in again in a few weeks, so keep your fingers crossed s/he decides to cooperate next time! But we did get some nice face pictures. Enjoy!


Baby's face in 4d:



Baby's fist by his/her mouth:



Baby's chin, shoulder, and hand:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home