Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Baby Cloche

I just finished this garter stitch cloche from Knitting for Baby. Knit with Caron simply soft on size 6 needles.. I don't know if it's just me but this pattern as written seems WAY too big for a baby hat. I know they have ginormous heads but still! I left out two of the section repeats and the finished hat still looks like it's going to have to be packed away for awhile. (The pattern was written for one size up to 24 months).

At least it's pretty cute!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure is pretty! And no way you can't find someone whose head will fits that hat!

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Dina said...

I agree, it's a cute hat. If the hat's too big, perhaps you could cuff it?

The baby socks are adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home