Thursday, November 17, 2005

RAKy Goodness

I've been RAKed!!! Hubby came home from work today bearing a package from a nameless pal out in Boston. Thank you so much! I certainly wasn't expecting this! After the crappy day I had yesterday.. losing the battle with my gloves... this just made my day!! :)



I got some brand-new size 2 dpns, yummy blue stripey Lana Grossa sock yarn, AND a pattern, tips, and websites for helping me on the journey of sock knitting! My glorious RAKer also sent a pretty blank notebook, a bar of Scharffen Berger chocolate (mocha flavored, yum!), and two.. yes, TWO heavenly chocolate covered pretzels!!! Here's the loot:




(Yes, that's a bite taken out of the pretzel. I couldn't restrain myself before realizing I should probably take a picture of these wonderful gifts!!)

Mysterious RAKer... I bow down before you. :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home